Sean Brown is someone that has inspired many people, many artists, including myself. He has released many artworks. So to say, I was wondering mostly on who he was and what he does, and what he really focuses on mostly. After discussing this thought with him, we came to the conclusion that he just creates; a creator of fine work and he is behind many creations of pieces of art all found on his blog. http://byseanbrown.blogspot.com/
He is involved in an organization that is run by a small Toronto crew, who have created an innovative idea for thrift shopping. They collect, and gather up-scale, pre-worn vintage clothing, which in where they sell them at pop-up thrift boutiques, which of course they run it themselves. So if you're in Toronto this month, be sure to check out their next pop-up shop on March 20, 2011!

From a conversation with Sean Brown...he stated "One day, I'll have solidified what I'm known for but that's up to God, for now I just create and flow with what works, plant seeds and reap the harvest, and that's what's been happening, everything people enjoy that I create or I am apart of is great fruit just gotta make sure what I'm planting is healthy" - Sean Brown.


No comments:
Post a Comment