Friday, March 18, 2011

Sneak Peek: OFW Day 1


So this is my first time attending this event, we got VIP designer's pass; front seats, great view of the runway and of course of the showcased collection throughout this night. A few designers had impressive pieces to show, some models had a great runway persona and took it to another level while other designers were just okay, some were pretty repetitive with their work; predictable. My favorite collection for this night was Micalla's jewelry design, I loved the pieces, the creativity, the design. I have it all on tape. Will be up sometime soon. Overall, the event was well organized, had great networks and great people, and I will be posting up the video for Day 1 of the OFW very soon. So stay tuned.

Gabryela Vogua : Fashion Photographer

 Spencer Edwards: Blogger

Inside the venue for OFW
Mr.Marquardt

After OFW Day 1
Left - Vogue Model: Herieth N
Right: Co-owner of Angie's Modeling Agency: LouSeymour 

No comments:

Post a Comment